Accomplished Georgia Lawyers Handle Real Estate, Probate and Estate Administration, Wills, Business Formation, and Contracts
Reliable Alpharetta law firm provides skilled legal representation and mediation
When you are dealing with a legal issue, a skilled attorney can help protect your interests. Bettis Law Group, LLC has provided exceptional legal service to clients in and around Alpharetta and Cumming, Georgia since 1980 in the areas of real estate, contracts, probate and estate administration, wills, and mediation arbitration. Our friendly and attentive staff maintains the highest professional standards, whether you are buying property or need a contract or will drafted.
Reputable attorneys provide strong legal support with a personal touch
When a legal issue seems overwhelming, we help ease your stress by providing professional service with a hometown touch. Our firm has established a strong reputation throughout Alpharetta and Cumming, Georgia because we offer:
- Skilled legal representation — Phill Bettis has earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® for his high ethical standards and professional ability. Our attorneys offer effective dispute resolution and strong legal advocacy, and we have helped many clients reach their desired outcomes both in and out of the courtroom.
- A hands-on approach — With a commitment to see your legal matter through to the end, we are directly involved at every stage. We will explain your options in understandable terms, develop a customized legal strategy and work toward a resolution that meets your objectives.
- Compassionate counsel — At our firm, you will find the knowledge and experience you would expect from a larger firm coupled with the personal attention and caring representation you need and deserve.
With over 4 decades of experience, our legal team will see you through your legal challenge with the guiding hand of a caring friend and the passion and professionalism of a seasoned legal advocate.
Areas of Practice
We provide comprehensive legal support in the following practice areas:
- Real estate law — If you are buying, selling or developing real estate, we can help you with all transactions and provide valuable guidance to protect your interests and your investment.
- Mediation and arbitration — Disputes can often be resolved more efficiently and cost-effectively outside the court system. Our legal team is skilled in mediation arbitration as an effective way to resolve disputes.
- Contract law — We provide support for various contract issues, including defending against claims of a breach and disputes over a contract’s terms.
- Probate and estate administration — Our probate and estate administration services can help you settle a loved one’s affairs in the most expedient way possible. We can also help you draft a will so you can have control over how your own estate is handled.
- Estate Planning - Our Estate Planning services can help you make a plan for life, so you can rest easy knowing your family is covered in the event of your incapacitation or passing.
- Business Formation - From name reservations to annual registration renewals, we can help you get a business going or keep up with state required registrations.
We proudly have provided outstanding legal counsel with a personal touch to Forsyth, Fulton, Cherokee, Hall, Dawson and surrounding counties since 1980 and look forward to serving you.
Contact one of our Firm's accomplished Georgia attorneys for help with your legal matter.
To learn how our skilled Georgia attorneys can help with your real estate law or other legal matter, please call Bettis Law Group, LLC at 678-736-5445 or contact us online to schedule an initial consultation at our Alpharetta office.